[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-core] Announcing TYPO3 CMS 6.2.27 LTS, 7.6.11 LTS and 8.3.1

Frenck Lutke typo3 at innologi.nl
Wed Sep 14 12:16:46 CEST 2016

Hi,

The issue you're running into is coming from an incomplete upgrade of
RealURL 1.x to 2.x and is unrelated to this TYPO3 security update. [1]
It is likely your RealURL setup has not been functioning properly since
its upgrade.

Since this TYPO3 security fix comes with the suggestion to flush your
RealURL data when fully applying the cache flooding fix, [2] you might
as well manually drop your tx_realurl tables and let the install tool
recreate them for you when running through the upgrade wizard. The issue
will then be solved and you will be able to continue upgrading.

HTH,
Frenck

[1]
https://github.com/dmitryd/typo3-realurl/wiki/Upgrading-from-RealURL-1.x-to-RealURL-2.x