[TYPO3-english] tt_products 2.7.73 problem: Use several baskets on a single page

Jan Vinzens jan.vinzens at rocket-media.de
Wed Sep 7 15:39:15 CEST 2016

Hello,

i've got a problem using the shop extension tt_products: I'd like to use 2 baskets with different products on a single page. To do so i've created two seperate data containers which contain a product each.

Unfortunately both baskets show the same products which means the second product is totally ignored or overwritten by the system. How am i able to make those baskets independent?

I'm currently using the attached template. The relevant passage is "<!-- ###ITEM_SINGLE_DISPLAY_RECORDINSERT### begin-->":

Please let me know if you need additional information. I'm quite new to typo3 so every help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!