[TYPO3-english] Pibase to extbase

Mark Boland mark.boland at boland.de
Thu Sep 1 10:00:56 CEST 2016

Hi Chandran,

you can still stick with pibase. It will not go away any time soon [1].

In your case extbase would indeed be overkill and would leave most files empty except for the boilerplate.

Cheers,

Mark

[1] http://api.typo3.org/typo3cms/master/html/class_t_y_p_o3_1_1_c_m_s_1_1_frontend_1_1_plugin_1_1_abstract_plugin.html