[TYPO3-english] Alternative to pbsurvey

Sara webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Fri Oct 7 15:09:48 CEST 2016

Good afternoon,

We are looking to upgrade to v7 during the next few months but I see that pbsurvey is only compatible with v6. As we use this frequently I'm looking for an alternative. however there doesn't seem to be anything with quite the same level of documentation that's been developed recently.

ke_questionnaire doesn't have the ability to restrict submissions by IP address  or set cookies and has no direct localisation for the questions.

Can anyone recommend an extension with the same functionality as pbsurvey or know if the extension will be upgraded to work with v7? It's such a shame such a comprehensive extension hasn't been earmarked to be updated.

Any help would be most welcome!