[TYPO3-english] tifs will not be rendered as jpg, but gif

Matthias Stief mail at matthiasstief.com
Mon Oct 3 12:22:47 CEST 2016

ahoy!
I usually upload my pics as tifs onto my server, and until TYPO3 Version 4.5 the conversion into jpg format worked okay.
After upgrading to 6.2 and now 7.6.10 tifs are only rendered as gifs and that of course looks ugly..
I ran the test-setup in the install-section and the output was correct.
Now I have no clue what to try next. Maybe someone has a hint for me..?

here is a page with lots of gifs (and some pngs..)
matthiasstief.com/corporate/

best regards, Matthias

--
Photography in Berlin