[TYPO3-english] Does any one know how to get rid of those unnecessary tags in the records?

Luis E. Suarez nospam at please.com
Tue Nov 22 15:00:13 CET 2016

Hi,
What follows is a typical code on top of each record:

csc-header-n1"><h1 class="csc-firstHeader">Page Title</h1></div>

The most annoying of all  is the obsolete name= attribute in the anchor
tag that generates lots of warnings.
In previous TYPO3 versions I could delete them using code like:

tt_content.stdWrap.dataWrap >
tt_content.stdWrap.prepend >

Now TYPO3 version 6.2.xx ignores all the snippets I have tried.
I'll be happy if I could change at least "<a name=" by "<a id=" better
of course, to delete them selectively.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.