[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: typo3.stackexchange.com

Bernd Wilke t3A at pi-phi.de
Tue Nov 22 13:25:03 CET 2016

status update: proposal for typo3.stackexchange.com.
Right now, it's 27% complete. When it reaches 100%, the beta will begin.

The commitment score is the minimum of three scores:
62% 124/200 committers in total
27% 27/100 committers with 200+ rep on any other site
40% commitment score, based on committers' activity on all other sites and how old the commitment is

For more information about StackOverflow and StackExchange I wrote an article:
https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/drafts/github/T3DocumentationStarter/Public-Info-009/StackOverflow/Index.html

If more information is needed the article can be enhanced on github.
do you know a place the article could be inserted in the official documentation? please give me a hint.

Thanks