[TYPO3-english] merge entire site to new typo3 account.

paul campagna paulcampagnamail at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 05:26:37 CET 2016

I inherited a typo3 three site and I need to transfer the entire site to a different typo3 account. I just need to know how to do it in one step, instead of rebuilding it. I have all the files and an exact copy that works minus the widgets like search, but I can recreate them.

Since I have all of the code, there should be a way to upload it in one or two steps which tie the html together.

Any help is appreciated.  I will say typo3 is one of the most confusing CMS out there PLUS all the help videos are in German. I do not speak German.