[TYPO3-english] Organizing News Categories

Scotty C! superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 15:52:59 CET 2016

Hi Philipp,

Thanks for the quick reply and link! I guess I could add "date" to the
category then manually set dates that would put the desired category at the
top, then sort by date. However, I am *really* unfamiliar with TCA - didn't
even understand it after reading the manual. Also, unfortunately I don't
know what a viewhelper is. Can you please elaborate on your solution?

Thanks again,
-Scott.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com