[TYPO3-english] Manual?

James Reed fairbro at gmail.com
Mon May 30 03:52:56 CEST 2016

Is there any manual or book written which explains how to use TYPO3 to create a new website? The interface is technocratic gobbledygook and the documentation seems to insists there is a different  layout that the one I have. I can't even get a single page done, nor add a user without TYPO3 having a meltdown and refusing to let me log in again.

Yes, I know everyone will frown because I pointed out some dirt on the Holy Grail, but seriously, what is the point of writing a program that is understandable to a tiny subset of  the "in-crowd"?

Is there any documentation available for people who have not been surrounded by Linux manuals for 20 years?