[TYPO3-english] Export wec_discussion archive?

Evi Bauer evi at pangolin.li
Wed May 25 10:50:52 CEST 2016

I've used the wec_discussion forum for years, but will now have to move away...

I'm not into tech details, but still hope someone here can help me: Is there a simple way to export the content/archive of the wec_discussion forum? It wouldn't be a problem if it was exported to a plain-text format or similar, with no way to reply to posts etc. Just the text archive of posts and replies (if possible, with replies appended to posts) would be great, so that we don't loose the content.

Many thanks for your support, it is very much appreciated.