[TYPO3-english] Re: Missing "Plain html" option in "Special elements" tab

Pierfrancesco Rosini pier.rosini at incubegroup.com
Tue May 24 13:23:15 CEST 2016

if you go to the template module and edit the root template (Info/Modify
-> Edit the whole template record) you will see a flexform that offers
the choice Includes. Select that one and choose CSS styled content. Save
and close.

Hi, I finally got admin rights, and I can add CSS styled content.
Once I do that, how do I add a the plain html?

By the way, I do NOT want to add the html directly to the home page (which looks like it is my root template).

Thanks