[TYPO3-english] Translate Button not work when no access to default language

nel bar nelbarreira at gmail.com
Mon May 23 16:59:47 CEST 2016

Hi

I searched now for hours and cant find anything related.

I created a backend user with access to 1 language only. This user can create content-elements for the language, can translate records in the listview. Can create a new page-translation for his language. Everything works but the Translate-button in the page-view.

When I click the button as this user I can select "Copy", then I see the right content to get copied. But the content is never copied. No Errormessage or anything.

In the log I see:
	Attempt to copy record without having permissions to do so. [ERROR: Language was not allowed.].
	Attempt to insert a record on page '[root-level]' (0) from table 'tt_content' without permissions. Or non-existing page. (msg#1.1.12)