[TYPO3-english] Missing "Plain html" option in "Special elements" tab

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Sun May 22 21:36:35 CEST 2016

Am 22.05.2016 um 21:19 schrieb Pierfrancesco Rosini:
> Actually I am not sure, how would I check that?
> Could you attach some screenshots that can lead me to the right place?
>
> The web site has been developed by someone else and I have to add an
> html-d3.js-css page.
>
> Thanks

Piero,

You know what a module is? The setting in the left column of the
backend. It usually is set to "Page". You need to choose "Template"
instead. Go to the site root then. You will see that you got the options
mentioned.

I got no idea what you mean with what you have to add!

Cheers Peter
--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"In all dealings with people it is essential to have a fresh
approach. One should constantly give the impression that he is doing
something exceptional. It is said that this is possible with but a
little understanding."
(Hagakure)

Latest projects
http://mein-bobber.de