[TYPO3-english] Missing "Plain html" option in "Special elements" tab

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Sun May 22 20:02:39 CEST 2016

Am 22.05.2016 um 19:56 schrieb Pierfrancesco Rosini:
> Hi, thanks a lot for your help.
> I am navigating to the root template, I select edit, but once there I do
> not see anything related to css styled content, look at my screenshot.
>
> Could you please attach some screenshots? For sure I am not navigating
> to the right place.
>
> Thanks a lot
> Cheers

Hi Pier,

Sorry I can't see the screenshot you sent - I am using Thunderbird for
reading this list.
Better provide a link to a screenshot on some server.

Cheers Peter
--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have
something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it
was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit
different from this."
(Hagakure)

Latest projects
http://mein-bobber.de