[TYPO3-english] Missing "Plain html" option in "Special elements" tab

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Sun May 22 17:19:45 CEST 2016

Am 22.05.2016 um 16:28 schrieb Pierfrancesco Rosini:
> Hi, thanks again for the information, could you please point me to some
> relevant documentation?
> I am totally new to typo3 and I don't know how to install CSS styled
> content or set up the necessary configuration.
>
> Thanks a lot
> Cheers,
> Pier
Hi Pier,

if you go to the template module and edit the root template (Info/Modify
-> Edit the whole template record) you will see a flexform that offers
the choice Includes. Select that one and choose CSS styled content. Save
and close.

HTH Peter
--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"When something out of the ordinary happens, it is ridiculous to say
that it is a mystery or a portent of something to come. [...] The
occurrence of mysteries is always by word of mouth."
(Hagakure)

Latest projects
http://mein-bobber.de
http://www.käse1a.de