[TYPO3-english] Missing "Plain html" option in "Special elements" tab

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Sat May 21 18:12:08 CEST 2016

Am 21.05.2016 um 14:30 schrieb Philipp Gampe:
> Hi Pierfrancesco,
>
> Pierfrancesco Rosini wrote:
>
>> > Hi, I want to add a plain html element to my website, but when I navigate
>> > to "New content element" and then I select the tab "Special element" the
>> > options I get are quite different from the ones in the manual, please look
>> > at the picture, on the left you can see the manual, on the right what I
>> > can actually see.
>> >
>> > Can anyone help?
> The plain HTML element has been removed several versions ago. The
> screenshots on the manual have not been update in a while and are supposed
> to show the concept only.
> The actual possible choices depend on your configuration.
>
> Best regards

Hi Philipp -

Can you let me know when they removed the HTML special CE? I am
currently still using TYPO3 6.2, and it's still present here. I would
really miss it if it has been removed in 7.x or 8.x! I need it quite often!

Thanks,
Peter
--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"If a sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will
dull, and people will think as much of its owner."
(Hagakure)

Latest projects
http://mein-bobber.de
http://www.käse1a.de