[TYPO3-english] Missing "Plain html" option in "Special elements" tab

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Sat May 21 14:30:28 CEST 2016

Hi Pierfrancesco,

Pierfrancesco Rosini wrote:

> Hi, I want to add a plain html element to my website, but when I navigate
> to "New content element" and then I select the tab "Special element" the
> options I get are quite different from the ones in the manual, please look
> at the picture, on the left you can see the manual, on the right what I
> can actually see.
>
> Can anyone help?

The plain HTML element has been removed several versions ago. The
screenshots on the manual have not been update in a while and are supposed
to show the concept only.
The actual possible choices depend on your configuration.

Best regards
Certified Integrator – Active contributor TYPO3 CMS
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!