[TYPO3-english] Show only desired lanague link in Language Selector Menu

Bosco Montenegro montenegro.bosco at gmail.com
Wed May 18 02:50:22 CEST 2016

Hello, I'been trying to figure out if it is possible to show just one language link in the language selector menu if I have two languagues.

For example: My default language is Spanish, and my alternative language is English on my webiste. I would like my language menu selector to show only the English link when I am in the Spanish site, and likewise only show the Spanish link when I am in the english translation (but note both at the same time ....[Spanish | English]).

Is this possible? and if it is how? I've searched everywhere but with no help or anything lke the sort. Please help. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Regards,

I am using typo3 6.2.22

Bosco