[TYPO3-english] Indexed Search result page in english

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Sun May 15 17:45:09 CEST 2016

Am 15.05.2016 um 17:15 schrieb Adrian Manning:
> Thanks for your answer.
> I have not set the language of the plugin as I do not know how. There
> does not seem to be any help available for the Extension anymore. In
> Version 4.7 there were open Office files available directly from the
> Extension Manager, These are now missing. In the Directory I can see a
> "Documentation" Folder, but this only contains .rst files, which I
> cannot read. Which tool is becessary to read the documentation?
>
> There are no constants in the constant Editor for the indexed search
> concerning language.
>
> As the Output language is set to DE I would expect the plugin to use this.

Hi Adrian,

did you get & install the translation? "Indexed search" 4.7? Is your
TYPO3 a 4.7 installation?

You might want to upgrade...

Cheers,
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"By being impatient, matters are damaged and great works can not be
done. If one considers something not to be a matter of time, it will be
done surprisingly quickly."
(Hagakure)

Latest projects
http://mein-bobber.de