[TYPO3-english] Re: Indexed Search result page in english

Adrian Manning adrian.manning at kns.ch
Sun May 15 17:15:42 CEST 2016

Thanks for your answer.
I have not set the language of the plugin as I do not know how. There does not seem to be any help available for the Extension anymore. In Version 4.7 there were open Office files available directly from the Extension Manager, These are now missing. In the Directory I can see a "Documentation" Folder, but this only contains .rst files, which I cannot read. Which tool is becessary to read the documentation?

There are no constants in the constant Editor for the indexed search concerning language.

As the Output language is set to DE I would expect the plugin to use this.