[TYPO3-english] SQL query tx_news sys_category sys_category_mm

Matthias Eberlein skydivematy at gmail.com
Wed May 11 18:40:18 CEST 2016

Hi TYPO3 Comunity,
i have a small problem to get with typoscript sql query the news related sys_category. I know i can put a the news plugin on the page and i have all possibilities, but in this case i need to get the news article with TypoScript. I know it is easy, but sql queries are not my favored thing. Can somebody give me the right way how i get this out? My actual query setup is:

..
    10 {
        table = tx_news_domain_model_news
        select {
        pidInList = 53
            #    andWhere = NOT tx_news_domain_model_news.deleted AND NOT tx_news_domain_model_news.hidden
            #    andWhere.intval = 1
            orderBy = tx_newspopular_views DESC, tstamp DESC
            languageField=sys_language_uid
            selectFields = tx_news_domain_model_news.uid AS newsuid, tx_news_domain_model_news.datetime,tx_news_domain_model_news.tx_newspopular_views,tx_news_domain_model_news.fal_media,tx_news_domain_model_news.title,tx_news_domain_model_news.alternative_title
            andWhere = NOT tx_news_domain_model_news.deleted AND NOT tx_news_domain_model_news.hidden
            andWhere.insertData = 1
            andWhere.intval = 1
            max=5
        }

        renderObj=COA
        renderObj{

With this setup i get only the news stuff, but i need also the category.
Many thanks for help ...

Maty