[TYPO3-english] Typo3 6.2. WEC Site Config

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon May 9 13:06:12 CEST 2016

Hi,

On 09/05/2016 00:45, Wiesław Golsz wrote:
> Thx Jigal, if I understand correctly, it is not possible is to use "WEC
> Site Config".

I didn't mean to say that. There isn't a version in TER that is
compatible with 6.2, but with the changes you are making it will
eventually become compatible.

The change for that fatal error would just be to replace the call to the
function testInt() with the function I mentioned (keep the parameters,
just change the entire function name (plus the path in front of it).

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!