[TYPO3-english] Typo3 6.2. WEC Site Config

Wiesław Golsz golsz at interia.pl
Sat May 7 20:42:32 CEST 2016

Thank you very much Jigal, OK done.

This time much more serious error. I use an application developed by
WEC. It is widely used in the network, but WEC support no longer exists.

It is very important ext "/WEC Site Config/" Site-wide configuration
module for constants, templates, and add-on features.
https://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/wec_config

I get this error:

/Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required
'PATH_t3libclass.t3lib_extobjbase.php'
(include_path='/home/www/6.bestchoicefx.com/typo3/contrib/pear/:.:/usr/local/php5.3/lib//php')
in
/home/www/6.bestchoicefx.com/typo3conf/ext/wec_config/features/class.tx_wecconfig_features.php
on line 31/

Q1. if anyone solved this problem (use for Typo3 6.2). Without "WEC Site
Config" it is possible not manage for example templates

Q2. Is there any alternative?

Q3. How to fix this error

Regards,
*