[TYPO3-english] Typo3 4.5.11 to 6.2 Upgrade

Wiesław Golsz golsz at interia.pl
Fri May 6 22:14:16 CEST 2016

Hi,

According suggestions, I update to Typo3 to v4.5.40 and tried to upgrade
to 6.2. but received this same error -

/Oops, an error occurred! TYPO3 Fatal Error: No database selected!

'DB' => array(
        'extTablesDefinitionScript' => 'extTables.php',
        'host' => 'localhost',
        'password' => 'mypassword',
        'port' => 3306,
        'username' => 'db_username',
/
No db name. How I can set my db in /LocalConfiguration.php/?

Can you help me? Wieslaw