[TYPO3-english] Typo3 4.5.11 to 6.2 Upgrade

Mark Boland mark.boland at boland.de
Fri May 6 16:50:19 CEST 2016

Hi Wieslaw,

do you want to upgrade or start from scratch?

If you do want to upgrade, update your 4.5 installation to the latest version first (4.5.40), then follow one of the step-by-step instructions available on the net or in the archives of this mailing list.

What you describe is instead the 1-2-3 installation screen for new installations.

Cheers,

Mark