[TYPO3-english] tt-news 3.6.0 - related news feature

Éric Thibault Eric.Thibault at bsw.ulaval.ca
Thu Mar 31 21:20:55 CEST 2016

Hello to all!

A strange thing is happening in our TYPO3 6.2.19 when We try to use the related news feature (tt-news 3.6.0)...  We can select pages and articles but when saving, only pages are visible in the list!  The strange thing is that the relations are correctly saved in the database table tt_news_related_mm thus showing in the frontend but not visible in the tt-news backend form!

Have you experience the same thing and is there a way to repair this?

Thanks a million times!

Eric Thibault