[TYPO3-english] Slick Slider with typoscriptObjectPath

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Thu Mar 31 08:08:25 CEST 2016

Ok, figured it out and this is working for me in typo3 7.6.4:

lib.headSlider = CONTENT
lib.headSlider {
  table = tt_content
  select {
    pidInList = 1
    where = uid= 383
  }
}

And in your template, where you want the slider on every page:

 <f:cObject typoscriptObjectPath=“lib.headSlider" />

There might be other ways to achieve this?

HocomAdvies
Wiechert.