[TYPO3-english] TCA: SORT BY property of related model

Mikel lists at con-version.com
Tue Mar 29 15:10:31 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I guess, it must be possible, but I did not find out how.

Following models and relations:

- Model A
	- Name and other properties
	- Relation (1:n) to Model B

- Model B
	- Name and other properties
	- Relation (n:1) to Model C

- Model C
	- Name and other properties

How is it possible to sort Model B after property „name“ of Model C? I would prefer to implement into TCA if possible.

I would need something like this native SQL statement, which works:

SELECT <http://laos/phpmyadmin/url.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdev.mysql.com%2Fdoc%2Frefman%2F5.5%2Fde%2Fselect.html&token=f852256a01830145f8ca80a1149aa60d> beschreibung
FROM tx_name_domain_model_modelB
INNER JOIN tx_name_domain_model_modelC ON tx_name_domain_model_modelB.modelC =tx_name_domain_model_modelC.uid
WHERE blabla =1
ORDER BY tx_name_domain_model_modelC.listenname DESC

Any hint is very welcome…

Mikel