[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 LTS - compatibility6 error

Markus Klein markus.klein at typo3.org
Mon Mar 28 13:43:13 CEST 2016

Hi Dennis!

I'm not sure what you actually want to do.
The compatibility6 extension is used in CMS 7 (!) to bring back some old features from earlier times.
In CMS 6.2.x you don't need any compatibility extension at all.

May I ask why you start a fresh project with old CMS 6.2?

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Core Team Member