[TYPO3-english] Fluid Standalone view to render template is not working in tyop3 version 8

Jainish Senjaliya jainishsenjaliya at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 12:48:19 CET 2016

Hello TYPO Team

Greeting from india!

Many congratulation for release typo3 version 8.

Great to see this progress! Thanks a lot for your contributions  :)

Now come to the point

I have tried to integrate extension in typo3 version 8 some how its not rending Standalone view template

Here is example for render Standalone view template
https://wiki.typo3.org/How_to_use_the_Fluid_Standalone_view_to_render_template_based_emails

This is working fine until assign multiple variable
$emailView->assignMultiple($variables);

When we call render function than its not working. it thrown error like : " Oops, an error occurred! Code: 2016032317173321179dbb "
$emailBody = $emailView->render();

Can anyone can guide me for this solution.

Thanks in advance.