[TYPO3-english] has no rendering definition!

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Wed Mar 23 09:58:00 CET 2016

Any advise how to get this working? How can I find out if a viewhelper is used (loaded)? And why does the viewhelper in my test setup not work?

Regards,
Wiechert