[TYPO3-english] has no rendering definition!

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Tue Mar 22 15:45:19 CET 2016

Hi,

I am stil struggling with the CE in an extension.
This is how the template looks like.  It was giving the FE error: has no rendering definition.

{namespace ce = MyVender\MyExtension\ViewHelpers}

<ce:fal data="{data}">
    <article class="caption">
        <f:for each="{items}" as="image" iteration="iteration">
            <f:image src="{image.uid}" title="{image.title}" alt="{image.alternative}" class="caption-media" treatIdAsReference="1" />
        </f:for>
            <h1 class="caption-overlay-title">{data.header}</h1>
    </article>
</ce:fal>

Since I am not sure what to put in the Viewhelper.php file? Is the path as mentioned just for reference, and do I replaced it with a path towards my extension’s viewhelper.php file?
{namespace ce =teaserfoto/Classes/ViewHelpers/FalViewHelper.php}

I just tried it with a copy of FalViewHelper.php from gitthub:
which I have in typo3conf/ext/teaserfoto/Classes/ViewHelpers/FalViewHelper.php

So when I use
{namespace ce = MyVender\MyExtension\ViewHelpers\FalViewHelper.php}
or
{namespace ce =teaserfoto/Classes/ViewHelpers/FalViewHelper.php}

Parts of the CE are visible (the data.header and data.bodytext) are rendered but still no image visible. Only the {namespace ce =teaserfoto/Classes/ViewHelpers/FalViewHelper.php} line is in the FE output? So it looks like the viewhelper is not used? Or I have no FAL image? Where can I see if something is done with the image at all?

Any help on this.  Thanks

Best regards,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert