[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3 6.2] " File Links " content elements not displayed correctly

Jerome P portal.j at hotmail.fr
Tue Mar 22 06:47:14 CET 2016

Hello,

I'm using TYPO3 6.2, and just saw that my " File Links " content elements are not displayed correctly in the frontend.

Actually the content element itself is displayed, because when I give it a title, the title is displayed, but the files (or file links) are completely absent of the frontend.

I tried to create several content elements, specifying files at different places in the files tree, but they are never displayed. However they are « here » in the content element edit form (with the possibility to specify a title and a description ; but same thing, these informations aren't displayed). Also, there are (as far as I know) the correct lines inside sys_file and sys_file_reference tables.

I really don't understand why the frontend doesn't want to display my file links, as I don't think I have modified any configuration related to this...