[TYPO3-english] has no rendering definition!

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Thu Mar 17 12:26:57 CET 2016

Hi I have seen these topics as well but still not clear how to get my sample working. The mask extension looks interesting. Only minor thing is, that it is not reusable (like the extension CE are).
So I prefer to figure out how to get his working :) So if someone can explain a bit more that would be nice.

Wiechert