[TYPO3-english] Re: RealURL 1.x: nested domains?

Urs Braem info at ursbraem.ch
Thu Mar 17 10:37:11 CET 2016

Thanks to both of you!

Actually, my question was not because I want that feature - but because we've been experiencing problems with TYPO3 showing detail pages instead of the list page for a custom extbase extension. Occasionally, difficult to reproduce.

After a long round of trial and error we disabled RealURL 1.x for that extension and I *think* the error hasn't reappeared.

Then it started dawning on me that it could have something to do with the fact that exactly! a nested domain points to the problem page.
And then I saw that note.

Do you think that behaviour "detail page displayed instead of list page" id related to the nested domain in 1x.?

Then it might be best to simply make a redirect instead of the nested domain.
I hope it'd be safe then to bring back realURL for that extension.

> Don't update realurl. Version 1 still works.

My issue is on 1.x

> Move nested domains to separate levels and use mount points in the old
locations. This should give you the same effect.

Good Idea! Still, I'd rather remove the nested domain overall

Cheers
Urs