[TYPO3-english] Re: Key features of Typo3 for not Typo3 consultants

Giuseppe L. giuseppe at komenco.es
Wed Mar 16 16:40:33 CET 2016

Thanks a lotr for your comments, and sorry for delay.

Right now I have a "little" project to quote, and talking with the team, maybe Typo3 could be the way to go. I have to study about.

It's a website, with a section for "orders" (like a virtual shop), where users/products/rates/orders should be syncronized with our "ERP".

There are some Fluid template out there to study how it works on a real theme?

There are some answer why all sites developed on typo3 in all links, ar outdated?
I mean, all sites I see on typo3blog or others, has more than 2/3 years, nothing new/modern, using Typo3 7, fluid and so on?

Regards.