[TYPO3-english] has no rendering definition!

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Wed Mar 16 10:29:35 CET 2016

Thanks for you’re reply. Now I’m only struggling with the rendering part :)

> Op 15 mrt. 2016, om 21:49 heeft Philipp Gampe <philipp.gampe at typo3.org> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Hi Wiechert,
>
> HocomAdvies [ 🌷 Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] wrote:
>
> Please fix your name to something meaningful.

>> ERROR: Content Element type “my_extension_teaser” has no rendering
>> definition!
>>
>> So I am missing something, can’t figure out what and how. Any advise how
>> to proceed? Thanks in advance.
>
> You need to add the rendering definition to your TypoScript template. This
> is explained in the article below the headline:
> Das Rendering für die Frontendausgabe

Ok I did all as explained there, but than I still get the mentioned error in the FE.

So what should I have instead of this part?  {namespace ce = MyVender\MyExtension\ViewHelpers} ??

Using a meaningful name  [‘teaser”] made the wizard work (I had “my_extension" as name).
$TCA[‘tt_content']['types']['teaser']['showitem'] = "
In other extensions I see the file TCA/Overrides/tt_content.php while in the example the TCA overwrite settings are in ext_tables.php?

So now I only have left the rendering which is not working.

Regards,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert Hooghwinkel
www.hocom-advies.nl