[TYPO3-english] has no rendering definition!

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Tue Mar 15 21:49:39 CET 2016

Hi Wiechert,

HocomAdvies [ 🌷 Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] wrote:

Please fix your name to something meaningful.

> ERROR: Content Element type “my_extension_teaser” has no rendering
> definition!
>
> So I am missing something, can’t figure out what and how. Any advise how
> to proceed? Thanks in advance.

You need to add the rendering definition to your TypoScript template. This
is explained in the article below the headline:
Das Rendering für die Frontendausgabe

Best regards
Certified Integrator – Active contributor TYPO3 CMS
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!