[TYPO3-english] Any good slider/carousel for tt_news 3.5.2 ?

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Tue Mar 15 12:02:45 CET 2016

Am 15.03.2016 um 11:40 schrieb Joakim Hansen:
> By the way, Typo3 6.2.5

Hi Joakim,

Not sure this works for you - but I solved that with a different
approach: I modified the single view template for tt_news so that the
single view items are kept in a div I called innerContainer which in
turn is kept in div called outerContainer. I placed the arrows to move
the innerContainer next to the outerContainer and wrote a couple of
lines of javascript to move the innerContainer when the arrows are
clicked. Of course, the outerContainer will have to have overflow=hidden
in its style, and the innerContainer will have to be wide enough to keep
the images. (In my case, I used it twice: one news category had to show
as pics only, the other as just text. So the width of the news single
items had to be set...)

This was quite easy to do. Not sure it solves your problem though.

Oh... why are you using 6.2.5? We are at a way later version now due to
security updates.

HTH
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"When meeting with the enemy, there is a way to determine his strength.
If he has his head cast down, he will appear black and is strong."
(Hagakure)

Latest projects
http://mein-bobber.de
http://www.käse1a.de