[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3 6.2] Can't insert multiple images at once using the RTE

Jerome P portal.j at hotmail.fr
Mon Mar 14 23:10:10 CET 2016

Hello everyone,

I have a little problem with TYPO3 6.2 RTE (using tinymce4_rte).

When I try to insert multiple images at once inside a content element of type "text" (by selecting/checking multiple images, with the TYPO3 wizard opened by the RTE button "TYPO3 Image"), only one image (the last one selected/checked) is actually inserted...

Do you think I have a config problem, or is this a bug ?

Thanks in advance !