[TYPO3-english] EXT:cooluri and no cHash for news (but keep them everywhere else)

Michael Schams typo3 at 2016.schams.net
Thu Mar 10 04:04:40 CET 2016

Hi!

I forward the following question from one of my colleagues (I don't have
an answer):

I would like to remove the cHash parameter from news article detail view
URLs but cannot move the cHash parameter part to the predefined parts
section in the CoolURI XML configuration.
This is because I need to keep them in the URLs that are generated by a
custom extension.
Is there any approach I could use to remove them only from the news URLs
but keep them everywhere else?

TYPO3 CMS 6.2.19, EXT:news 3.2.2 and EXT:cooluri 1.0.39.

Cheers
Michael