[TYPO3-english] require_once error after uninstalling extension

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Tue Mar 8 17:03:04 CET 2016

Strange, when the extension is completely removed, you would not expect to get this as error:
Warning: require_once(/myweb/typo3conf/ext/yag/Classes/Utility/Flexform/Div.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /myweb/typo3temp/Cache/Code/cache_core/ext_localconf_39e3b98d508aca2997a9bb35822a72ea66f75cf3.php on line 1475

So did you remove the cache files through the install tool or command line? If you still get the same error than what is it saying in line 1475?