[TYPO3-english] require_once error after uninstalling extension

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Tue Mar 8 16:37:38 CET 2016

Hi,

I think it is better to remove the complete extension  /typo3conf/ext/yag and also remove the referrers in the LocalConfiguration.php   ‘yag’ =>
Than you might install it again and see what happens. But I also recommend to have a look at the extensions pt_extlist / pt_extbase since they are involved and probably causing the problem.

Best Regards,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert Hooghwinkel

www.hocom-advies.nl