[TYPO3-english] Flexfrom type user

Siva Prasad sivaprasad.s at pitsolutions.com
Mon Mar 7 14:39:34 CET 2016

Hi All,

See below for flexform configuration , instead of select I would like to use the type "user". What I am trying to achieve is that , I would like to get values from previous 3 fields and based on the I would like to display a set of users . I used the type select and In the available items column I was able to display this. But if I select some items and save it , those items are not showing in selected items field . Can any one help me with this

<settings.flexuserList>
			        <TCEforms>
			          <label>Sektionen</label>
			          <config>
			            <type>select</type>
			            <itemsProcFunc>tx_hevpersons_sections->dogetSectionInfo1</itemsProcFunc>
			            <maxitems>10000</maxitems>
			            <size>10</size>
			          </config>
			        </TCEforms>