[TYPO3-english] RealURL 2.0

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 14:49:43 CET 2016

Hello!

Since RealURL 2.0 went live a couple of days ago, active support for
version 1 is stopped. Forge project for version 1 is now hidden. I will
make one final review of feature requests there to see what I can copy
to new tracker.

New project page is here: https://github.com/dmitryd/typo3-realurl
Bugs for v2 only should be sent here:
https://github.com/dmitryd/typo3-realurl/issues
Documentation is here: https://github.com/dmitryd/typo3-realurl/wiki

Anybody now can collaborate and submit a pull request in an easy way.
Right now 16 of 19 pull requests were merged (3 declined).

Currently I aim to release a new version on a daily basis if there are
bug reports that I can fix. The plan is to continue this until the end
of the next week. Than periods of updates will be longer.

I do not actively monitor mailing lists but I will try to answer
questions if you have them.

Happy realurl-ing!

--
Dmitry Dulepov