[TYPO3-english] ADOdb Extension

Mark Newnham mark at newnhams.com
Fri Mar 4 02:30:59 CET 2016

I am an ADOdb project member, and found your use of ADOdb through a google search. The ADOdb project is fully active and based at adodb.org. We are actively helping members of other projects upgrade their software to use later versions of ADOdb and prepare for PHP 7.

If your version of ADOdb is customized and has features in it that you think other users would like, we will happily add them to our core releases so you can benefit from our upgrades and new features.

As well as PHP 7, our long-term plans include PHP-FIG compliance and loadable classes.

Thanks

Mark Newnham

ADOdb Project Member