[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: upgrade TYPO 3 v.4.4.6 to v.7.0.2

etleva biba e.biba at logic.al
Thu Mar 3 16:07:26 CET 2016

Thank you but i managed to solve this, i changed some configurations in local conf file,

Now kindly could you please assist help me with the first upgrade from 4.4 to 4.5.
I have downloaded v 4.5 , as well did some configurations from backend panel.
i have been following some videos on youtube

I can't speak german to go further with the video tutorials  and i am not finding any good written  tutorials in english.

I would apprechiate a lot your help,