[TYPO3-english] external link in rte (browser extension)

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Mar 1 07:42:36 CET 2016

Hi,

I have my own database which is shown with browser extension.

Now for some reason the rte field's external links are stripped from
frontend. They are saved and can be seen in backend. I don't know if
this is browser or core related, but maybe you do :)

These ts setup lines don't help:

plugin.tx_browser_pi1.displaySingle.content_stdWrap.parseFunc <
lib.parseFunc_RTE

or

plugin.tx_browser_pi1.displaySingle.content_stdWrap.parseFunc.denyTags >
plugin.tx_browser_pi1.displaySingle.content_stdWrap.parseFunc.allowTags
= a, abbr, acronym, address, article, aside, b, bdo, big, blockquote,
br, caption, center, cite, code, col, colgroup, dd, del, dfn, dl, div,
dt, em, font, footer, header, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, img, ins,
kbd, label, li, link, meta, nav, ol, p, pre, q, samp, sdfield, section,
small, span, strike, strong, style, sub, sup, table, thead, tbody,
tfoot, td, th, tr, title, tt, u, ul, var, figure

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela