[TYPO3-english] multilanguage switching doesn´t work

Ernst Fall mariannemusterfrau at gmx.net
Tue Jun 21 23:08:53 CEST 2016

Hello!
I´m doing a multilanguage website within a multidomain-setup (so the same Typo3 with two root pages). The first page has two languages and the switching works perfectly.
Now I created another translation for the 2nd site, and if I switch the language on this page, the page title changes according to the translated page, but the content is still taken from the standard-language (despite I made a new page translation and translated every content element)
I´m using sr_language_menu to switch between the languages.

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix that?

Greets, Ernst